Places to Wine and Dine
NEARBY PLACES TO WINE AND DINE – Be sure to call the restaurants for details and/or reservations.
Less than 1 mile away
- Villa Nigrelli – Restaurant, Bar, Pizzeria – 845.592.4925
Right around the corner and delicious! Reservations are necessary for Fridays and Saturdays!
WAPPINGER FALLS – 6 miles away
- Tomas Tapas Bar and Restaurant – Tapas American and Mediterranean – 845.447.1776
Elegant dining on classic and innovative small plates with signature drinks and live music.
VILLAGE of FISHKILL – 12 miles away
- Il Barilotto Enoteca – Traditional Italian Cusine with a modern day twist – 845-897-4300
Contemporary Italian dishes served in a restored !9th century carriage house.
- Piano Piano Wine Bar – Cozy before or after dinner place – 845.896.VINO
Serving wines from around the world, micro brews, cappuccino, expresso and light food items.
BEACON – 14 miles away
- Cafe Amaracord – New American Fare – 845.440.0050
Hearty Northern Italian dishes served in a warm-toned interior with vintage movie posters.
- Kitchen Sink Food and Drink – New American farm to table fare – 845.765.0240
Eclectic menu served in a homey space with modern, rustic decor.
POUGHKEEPSIE – 15 miles away
- Crave Restaurant and Lounge – Inventive area-sourced New American fare – 845.452.3501
The style, decor, and ambiance of Crave brings Manhattan to Washington Street. Located just under the Walkway Over the Hudson.
- Mill House Brewing Company – Gastropub and brewery – 845.485.739
House brewed beers and elevated pub fare using local ingredients are served in a renovated mill.
- The Artist’s Palate – New American eats and cocktails – 845.483.8074
Served in an 1830’s building with trendy vibe and open kitchen. Bustling. Popular for lunch and dinner.
- Brasserie 292 – Stylish French brasserie in a restored store front – 845.473.0292
Copper tin ceiling, cafe tables and red booths. Romantic. Popular for lunch and dinner.
PAWLING – 17 miles away
- Daryl’s House Club – Rustic American Restaurant and Live Music Venue – 845.289.0185
Check the schedule of performances at Darylshouseclub.com.
- McKinney & Doyle – Robust New American fare – 845.855.3875
Tavernlike spot with attached bakery. Zagat rated. Popular for dinner and Saturday or Sunday brunch.
MILLBROOK – 20 miles away
- Millbrook Cafe – Authentic 19th century cooking in a wood-fired brick oven and grill – 845.677.6956
Fresh seafood, hand-cut beef filets and homemade desserts. Lunch or dinner. 5 miles from Millbrook Winery.
HYDE PARK – 25 miles away
- Hyde Park Brewery – Craft Brewery and Brewpub Fresh Cuisine – 845-451-6608
Serving updated pub fare in a warm, wood taproom. Complimentary Tours. Across the street from FDR’s Home.
- Culinary Institute of America – Reservations required for all but Apple Pie – 845.451.6608
Apple Pie Bakery Café, The Bocuse Restaurant, Ristorante Caterina de Medici, American Bounty Café, Pangea
Under the guidance of its expert chef-instructors and maîtres d’hôtel, students execute the meal and service to the exacting standards set by the world renowned CIA.
GOOD CASUAL EATS
- Tiramisu Italian Restaurant – Italian Cuisine and Brick Oven Pizzeria, Bakery, Cafe – 845.227.8707
Hopewell 4.8 miles. Family owned, rustic Italian, Tuscan style restaurant features tantalizing dishes from all of the regions of Italy!
- P.C.’s Paddock Restaurant – American Fare in a casual setting with a garden patio – 845.454.4930
Poughkeepsie 10 miles. Great burgers and signature drinks! A favorite of the locals.