CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!
The Bykenhulle House is the perfect setting for a country chic wedding located in the heart of Hudson Valley, New York. Our historic estate boasts a formal ballroom, perennial gardens, a manicured lawn and multiple stone patios to stage your event. Let our experienced events team help plan your dream wedding whether it is an elopement for two or a ceremony and reception for family and friends. Our wedding venue is private, personal and memorable!
We can seat up to 65 guests in the Ballroom or our great lawn can be tented for up to 125 guests. In addition, we can host a romantic outdoor ceremony with your choice of the blue stone patio or the charming gazebo area. Our beautiful Bed & Breakfast accommodates up to 14 overnight guests and includes a 3-course plated breakfast in the morning. We are located 75 minutes north of NYC.
Wedding Packages Include
- One night stay for up to 12 guests complete with 3-course plated breakfast
- Elegant ballroom and private indoor bathrooms
- Photo opportunities throughout the gardens
- Choice of Bluestone Patio or Gazebo for outdoor Ceremony
- Choice of Garden Patio or Covered Brick Patio for Cocktail Hour
- Use of event grounds for 7 hours with access to event space 3 hours prior to decorate
- Day-of Site Representation and Vendor Coordinator
- One Hour Rehearsal for Ceremony
- On-site Parking with Parking Attendant
- **All Catering and Rental Packages Additional**
All catering and rentals must be provided through one of our exclusive caterers listed here:
- Lola’s Cafe and Catering, LolasCafeandCatering.com
- Hudson Valley Trendsetters, HudsonValleyTrendsetters.com
- Bridge Creek Catering, BridgeCreekCatering.com
- Simply Gourmet, SimplyGourmetEvents.com
- Gourmet to Go Caterers, GourmetToGo.com
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact our Events Manager, Kimberly Glatz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-242-7780. A Banquet Order must be signed & received along with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to reserve the Bykenhulle House Event Site.
Contact Kimberly, Events Manager, and start planning today!